Change search
CiteExportLink to record
Permanent link

Direct link
Cite
Citation style
  • apa
  • harvard1
  • ieee
  • modern-language-association-8th-edition
  • vancouver
  • Other style
More styles
Language
  • de-DE
  • en-GB
  • en-US
  • fi-FI
  • nn-NO
  • nn-NB
  • sv-SE
  • Other locale
More languages
Output format
  • html
  • text
  • asciidoc
  • rtf
Dissociative recombination of (SO2+)-O-18: Evidence for three-body breakup
Show others and affiliations
2004 (English)In: Astrophysical Journal, ISSN 0004-637X, E-ISSN 1538-4357, Vol. 610, no 2, 1228-1233 p.Article in journal (Refereed) Published
Abstract [en]

Branching ratios and absolute cross sections have been measured for the dissociative recombination of (SO2+)-O-18 using the CRYRING ion storage ring. The branching ratio of the (SO2+)-O-18 + e(-)-->(SO)-O-18+O-18 channel amounts to 61%, while the three-body breakup (SO2+)-O-18 + e(-)-->S+2(18)O accounts for the remaining 39% of the total reaction. The cross section of the reaction could be fitted by the expression sigma=(1.2+/-0.4)x10(-15) E-0.96+/-0.02 cm(2), which leads to a thermal reaction rate of k(T)=(4.6+/-0.2)x10(-7)(T/300 K)(-0.52+/-0.02) cm(3) mol(-1) s(-1).

Place, publisher, year, edition, pages
2004. Vol. 610, no 2, 1228-1233 p.
Keyword [en]
astrochemistry, methods : laboratory, molecular data
National Category
Astronomy, Astrophysics and Cosmology
Identifiers
URN: urn:nbn:se:kth:diva-41178DOI: 10.1086/421718ISI: 000222828600054Scopus ID: 2-s2.0-4043154965OAI: oai:DiVA.org:kth-41178DiVA: diva2:443705
Note
QC 20110926Available from: 2011-09-26 Created: 2011-09-23 Last updated: 2017-12-08Bibliographically approved

Open Access in DiVA

No full text

Other links

Publisher's full textScopus

Search in DiVA

By author/editor
Österdahl, Fabian
By organisation
Physics
In the same journal
Astrophysical Journal
Astronomy, Astrophysics and Cosmology

Search outside of DiVA

GoogleGoogle Scholar

doi
urn-nbn

Altmetric score

doi
urn-nbn
Total: 34 hits
CiteExportLink to record
Permanent link

Direct link
Cite
Citation style
  • apa
  • harvard1
  • ieee
  • modern-language-association-8th-edition
  • vancouver
  • Other style
More styles
Language
  • de-DE
  • en-GB
  • en-US
  • fi-FI
  • nn-NO
  • nn-NB
  • sv-SE
  • Other locale
More languages
Output format
  • html
  • text
  • asciidoc
  • rtf