"Effectuation in Entrepreneurship, a Case Study of Bonusbox"
Independent thesis Advanced level (degree of Master (Two Years)), 300 HE creditsStudent thesis
- This study provides an updated understanding of effectuation in the new tech start up era of social commerce; specifically, it answered two questions: (1) How does a social commerce startup entrepreneur make decisions? (2) Why is it successful so far?
- It aims to contribute to the academic research on social commerce startup education.
- Using a single case in-depth study, followed closely by the theory of effectuation in comparison with causation, to determine the behaviors of the observed.
- The analysis provides detailed insight into these perspectives and suggestions for future research. Further studies on startup companies backed up with different sources and examinations on several startups together over a longer period of time are recommended to draw comparisons.
- Effectuation in Entrepreneurship, tech startups, social media, social commerce, Berlin
Place, publisher, year, edition, pages
Effectuation in Entrepreneurship, tech startups, social media, social commerce, Berlin
Engineering and Technology
IdentifiersURN: urn:nbn:se:kth:diva-143767OAI: oai:DiVA.org:kth-143767DiVA: diva2:708397